We've noticed that when Daylight Savings Time happens, Menuboard Manager® system time is not synced to the new time of day. The only way to re-sync is to power cycle to monitor. Please use your Samsung remote control to turn the monitor off and then on. Menuboard Manager system time will then be accurate to your ISP time of day. Please keep in mind that if your ISP's time is not accurate to current time of day, this will be reflected on the monitor. To check the current time on the monitor, load Menuboard Manager, then press the INFO button on the Samsung remote.
Articles in this section
- Day Parting, Scheduling, Time of Day Reference
- Playlist Image Duration
- Daylight Savings Time, Monitor System Time
- Pixelated Images on Samsung Monitor (Tizen)
- Menuboard Manager® Network Requirements
- What Hardware is Supported?
- Supported Web Browsers
- Can Menuboard Manager® be Customized?
- Troubleshooting Electrical Issues
- BrightSign Troubleshooting