If you encounter an issue where no SSID appears in the list of available WiFi networks on a Samsung monitor, disconnect the monitor from power completely. Either flip the switch on the back of the unit, pull the power cord out of the wall or flip the electrical breaker off for 60 seconds. Then re-connect power and turn the monitor back on. SSIDs should then appear in the list.
Articles in this section
- Day Parting, Scheduling, Time of Day Reference
- Playlist Image Duration
- Daylight Savings Time, Monitor System Time
- Pixelated Images on Samsung Monitor (Tizen)
- Menuboard Manager® Network Requirements
- What Hardware is Supported?
- Supported Web Browsers
- Can Menuboard Manager® be Customized?
- Troubleshooting Electrical Issues
- BrightSign Troubleshooting