This tutorial illustrates the process of using the Unit Console to assign Signs to Samsung monitors.
The Unit Console is an administrative function available to site administrators & support staff only. Enterprise customers may request access on their enterprise server.
- Login to the sever using your Administrator or Support level user account
- Click Unit Console in the left-hand sidebar
- Unassigned Signs will appear at the top of the list or you can search for the Sign you want to re-assign
- In the Current Sign column, double click the Sign Tree and the available Signs in the account will be displayed
- Select the Sign you want to assign to the Samsung monitor
- You can use the Remote Console to reload the monitor, which will force the monitor to reload and display the newly assigned Sign.