Broken images can be the result using special characters in media file names. For example, if "%" is used in a filename, the image will appear with a broken link in the Menuboard Manager® Media Gallery. To correct this, delete the media from the Media Gallery, rename the file on your computer, omitting any special characters and re-upload.
Articles in this section
- Playlist Image Duration
- Daylight Savings Time, Monitor System Time
- Pixelated Images on Samsung Monitor (Tizen)
- Menuboard Manager® Network Requirements
- What Hardware is Supported?
- Supported Web Browsers
- Can Menuboard Manager® be Customized?
- Accounts with numbers in name
- Firmware Updates va Remote Management
- BrightSign does not updade