Step-by-step instructions for updating a (2014-2017) Samsung Smart Signage Platform DM-D or DM-E Series monitor to Menuboard Manager® software version 4.x.
- Monitor must be configured to use URL Launcher and it's assumed that an older version of Menuboard Manager has been installed in the device.
- Monitor must be connected to the Internet
- Firmware version 1020 or higher
- Power the monitor ON
- Using Samsung remote, press the HOME button
- Press the up arrow to go to Change URL and press Enter
- Change URL to: http://menuboardmanager4.s3.amazonaws.com
- Press Done to save your changes
- Select URL Launcher, press Enter
- Once the unit downloads the update, it will reboot (if you don't see "Updating..." double-check URL)
- When update is complete it will display "Install Complete, Activation Required"
- Send Activation code to a Support Agent via our online chat at menuboardmanager.com
- A Support Technician will activate your monitor
- Press CH LIST 9 to refresh once the Support Technician has completed activation