This tutorial illustrates the method and functionality of media Presentations with Samsung Smart Signage Platform displays.
Menuboard Manager® Signs can have one or more Presentations. By default, when a Sign is created there will be one presentation.
To create additional Presentations, simply click the blue Create Presentation button at the top of your screen.
If your Sign has more than one active Presentation and you have not scheduled the Presentations, only the first Presentation will be shown on your Samsung display. You can activate only one of the Presentations to force it to be shown on your Samsung display. Presentations may be activated or deactivated in the Advanced Tab.
Scheduling Presentations is a separate tutorial.
Managing & Creating Presentations for Samsung Smart Signage Displays
- Show the Sign Selector by clicking the blue Select Sign button.
- Select a Sign in the Sign Selector Tree.
- The Live Preview below displays the current Sign and Presentation.
- To view other Presentations, use the Current Presentation pull-down button (blue button at top of screen).
- Select Media Playlist Tab.
- To upload media, click Choose Files in the Media Gallery.
- Files will be uploaded to the Media Gallery and will be available to be added to Presentations for any Sign in your account.
- Add media to the Media Playlist by double-clicking media in the Media Gallery.
- Remove media from the Media Playlist using the icons next to media files in the Playlist.
- Make sure to click Save Current Sign after you are satisfied with your changes.
- If you need to revert the Sign to the saved state, simply refresh the page without saving.