This tutorial illustrates the process of scheduling Presentations.
- Select a Sign
- Create 2 Presentations, for example, Breakfast and Lunch
- Select the Breakfast Presentation
- In the Advanced Tab, make Breakfast Presentation Active
- In the Advanced Tab, enable Scheduling
- Daily is the default, set a start time for the Breakfast Presentation, for example, 00:00
- Select the Lunch Presentation
- Make sure the Lunch Presentation is Active
- Set a start time for the Lunch Presentation, for example, 10:30
- Save the Current Sign
Sign Scheduling can be handled at the Presentation level as described in the example above or Presentations can be scheduled to play at fixed intervals. To select the time reference, click the Presentation Properties button.
Presentation scheduling follows either Network Time or the monitor's system clock. To select the time reference, click the Presentation Properties button.
Selecting Internet Service Provider (ISP) allows the monitor to use time of day from the network. If your monitor is connected to a network, the time of day provided by your ISP is used. If you have no network connect, the monitor defaults to using the monitor's System Time (as described below).
Selecting Monitor System Time allows the monitor to use the monitor's System Time setting. To change the monitor's system time, use the Samsung remote and press MENU/SYSTEM/CLOCK/TIME/SET TIME.
You can check the time of day using the Samsung remote. Press the CH LIST button, then INFO to display system info on the monitor. Press INFO again to hide it.