Samsung Commercial Displays carry a 3 year, on-site warranty which is honored by Samsung Business to Business division. If you encounter an issue with your Samsung Commercial Display, follow the instructions below to initiate a warranty claim.
Samsung Commercial Displays that are discovered to have concealed damage may qualify for replacement.
If your monitor is damaged in transit, you will need to file a warranty claim for a replacement within 30 days of ship date.
Monitors with concealed damage in transit beyond 30 days of shipment will not be replaced and your only option will be to purchase a replacement unit.
To initiate warranty service for a Samsung Commercial Monitor, follow the steps below.
- Note the model code, serial number of the unit(s), address where unit(s) located
- Call 1-866-726-4249, option 2, then 1 for LFD Support
- Explain the issue(s) to the Samsung Warranty Service Representative
- Samsung will verify validity of warranty and then assign a case number, note the case number
- Samsung will transfer you to USSI or if after hours will request you call USSI during business hours at 321-676-7236
- Provide USSI with Samsung Ticket Number and they will verify, may review the technical issue with you so be prepared to explain again and be consistent in your explanation
- USSI will assign their case number, different from Samsung case number, note the Case Number
- USSI will ship parts to a local technician
- When local technician receives parts for repair, he/she will call to schedule the repair service. NOTE: If the location is open, schedule the repair 1-2 hours before opening or at closing. If this is an airport, the technician will need to be escorted and you will need to coordinate the escort with the customer.
- Provide USSI with your phone number for the Technician to call when ready to schedule the repair site visit.