Technical Bulletin: Account names should not start with a number. Starting with a zero causes the system to truncate the number. You should avoid starting Menuboard Manager® account names with numbers. Better to use a convention like "store123".
Articles in this section
- Day Parting, Scheduling, Time of Day Reference
- Playlist Image Duration
- Daylight Savings Time, Monitor System Time
- Pixelated Images on Samsung Monitor (Tizen)
- Menuboard Manager® Network Requirements
- What Hardware is Supported?
- Supported Web Browsers
- Can Menuboard Manager® be Customized?
- Troubleshooting Electrical Issues
- BrightSign Troubleshooting