General Support Information
OSM Solutions is committed to providing outstanding customer service. In order for us to meet or exceed expectations, we are outlining our support policy below.
- Support is provided to customers with a current, active subscription only
- Our normal business hours are Monday through Thursday 7AM-7PM, Friday 7AM-sunset, and Sunday 12PM-4PM
- We are closed from sunset Friday until nightfall Saturday
- Our Support Center Knowledgebase contains a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Support Ticket inquiries will be responded to 6 days a week, Sunday through Friday
- Support inquiries may be submitted via the Support Form 24/7 and will be addressed within 2 hours during normal business hours
- Support inquiries may be initiated via the Support Chat Monday through Thursday 7AM-7PM, Friday 7AM-6PM, and Sunday 12PM-4PM
- Support Chat is accessible via the Support Icon bottom right of this page or any page on the Menuboard Manager website
- Support phones are staffed Monday through Friday 7AM-4PM, please call Toll-Free in the USA (844) 808-0816
- Messages can be left through the support phone line 24/7
- All messages left on our Support Phone Line outside normal phone operating hours will be converted into a Support Ticket and addressed within the earlier stated 2 hour response time during normal business hours
- If a Support Technician must be dispatched to a site for service, the service call will be billed with a 2 hour minimum
About this Support Policy
This Support Policy describes what support you can expect from us in regards to OSM Solutions services and Menuboard Manager® software support.
If you have questions about this Support Policy or do not agree with it, please contact us before using our services. We may amend this Support Policy from time to time, so check this page to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This Support Policy is effective from 1 March 2018.
By using any part of the website or providing personal information to us, you consent to us processing it as set out in this Support Policy.
Although we strive to respond to all queries as promptly as possible, our actual response times may vary. We may take longer to respond to more advanced or technical queries.
What Our Support Service Covers
We only support products purchased though our company unless expressly stated otherwise. Our Support Service includes assistance with hardware installation, configuration, and use of our software. If you need help setting up or configuring your hardware, please first check documentation and FAQs. Your question might have been answered already. If it hasn’t, please submit a ticket.
We will fix any defects in our products as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. We will also try to provide a solution via our Helpdesk for smaller defects or errors as a precursor to a more substantial update to the particular Product as part of our scheduled Product updates. If you think you have found a bug, please let us know. We might ask you to go through the steps to reproduce the bug.
What Our Support Service Does Not Cover
Our Support Service does not cover third party products or hardware sourced from a third party unless expressly agreed upon.
We provide our products as-is. While we can help you to configure our products to utilize the capabilities fully, we do not customize our products unless expressly agreed. Customization is anything that changes the way our products look or function relative to how we make our products available to you.
If you need customization, we can provide a version of our main product with your customizations. The custom app would be a separate branch of our main production Product and would be hosted on a dedicated server in an isolated environment.
Product Support Channels
We only provide support services through our Support System. We can not offer support through any other channel, including but not limited to SMS text, direct e-mail, Facebook, Twitter at this time.
You may find our community forums to be a helpful source of tips and assistance from the broader community. We do not moderate these forums and we do not control discussions taking place, so we do not take responsibility for or necessarily endorse the content of these discussions. Be sensible. When in doubt, take independent steps to verify advice you receive through community forums before relying on it.
Our frequently answered questions (FAQ) contain answers to common questions and may help answer questions you may have. These FAQs are relatively generic and may not be directly relevant to your specific query or challenge.