If the display(s) are not getting power, try some of the troubleshooting steps below:
Some things to check before calling in a ticket:
- Is there a red LED light on the display?
- Are there any other electrical devices in the vicinity that have lost power?
- Did an electrical breaker trip?
- Is the monitor plugged in?
- Is the on/off switch located on the back of your monitor in the "on" position?
If the display(s) are not getting power, someone on site will need to contact maintenance personnel or an electrician to get the power issue resolved.
Please use the Support Chat at the bottom of this page to reach a support technician and relay the answers to the troubleshooting steps so we can provide support