When your signs change at the wrong time of day, the Sign may not have updated it’s “Time of Day” due to a Daylight Savings time change...
Steps to correct this issue:
- Press the “INFO” button on your Samsung Remote
- Notice time of day as shown in yellow text (notice if it’s accurate)
- If it’s accurate, go to Menuboard Manager®, Advanced Settings and verify the scheduled change is set to correct time
- If Time of Day shown in “INFO” is not accurate, turn the monitor OFF, then ON. After Menuboard Manager® loads, press “INFO” button and verify the Time of Day shown is accurate (most likely it is now)
- Press the “INFO” button to hide the diagnostic info
It is possible that the display is receiving it's time from your ISP as well. If the time given by the ISP is incorrect that will affect what time the signs change. To correct this possible issue contact our Support team and we will offset the day parting times for your signs to account for your ISP.