When your signs change at the wrong time of day, the Sign may not have updated it’s “Time of Day” due to a Daylight Savings time change...
Steps to correct this issue:
- Press the “INFO” button on your Samsung Remote
- Notice time of day as shown in yellow text (notice if it’s accurate)
- If it’s accurate, go to Menuboard Manager®, Advanced Settings and verify the scheduled change is set to correct time
- If Time of Day shown in “INFO” is not accurate, turn the monitor OFF, then ON. After Menuboard Manager® loads, press “INFO” button and verify the Time of Day shown is accurate (most likely it is now)
- Press the “INFO” button to hide the diagnostic info