If you create a Sign with multiple Presentations that play in a rotation (defined in Sign Properties) that also have Dynamic Text, you may notice the text appears on-screen before the background image(s). There is a workaround for this: Put the background image in the HTML layer.
- Load the background image into the standard Menuboard Manager® Media Playlist (to have somewhere to host the files)
- Add the images to each Presentation so that there is a background image (required)
- Click the Preview "eyeball" icon on the file in Playlist to view the image URL in your browser's address bar
- Copy the URL
- Navigate to Menuboard Manager® HTML Tab and add the following string which includes the URL <img src="PASTE_URL_HERE" width="1920" height="1080">
- Repeat for each additional Presentation for the Sign
- Save the Sign
- The Sign will load and display Presentations in succession with no lag between the background image and dynamic text. Note: upon initial loading, the images may be displayed partially, until they fully load, but this is only temporary. Depending on your download speed it may be quick or take several minutes to fully load all images.