If you are experiencing an issue where you are not seeing any folders under the main folder in your CMS under "Select Sign" and the Current Sign is showing "No Sign Loaded..." you will need to clear your Internet browsers Cache.
To do so on Google Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More
- Click More tools Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes
- Click Clear data
For Safari users:
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
For Internet Explorer users:
Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history.... NOTE: You can also access this menu by holding Ctrl + Shift + Delete. Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
For Edge users:
Launch your Edge browser and click on the 3-lined Hub button in the top right corner.
Next click on the clock-shaped History button.
Here you will be able to view your browsing history.
If you click on Clear History and then on Show more, you will be able to delete and clear your browsing History, Cookies, Data, Temporary Internet Files, Cache, etc.